This section describes how we collect and use information when visitors interact with or use any of the Blulink Network Properties (such as our Websites).
What Information Do We Collect?
Information That Individuals Provide Voluntarily
Certain parts of the Blulink Network Properties may ask visitors to provide personal information voluntarily: for example, we may collect personal information when a visitor registers for a Blulink Network account, expresses an interest in obtaining additional information about Blulink Network or our products and services, subscribes to our marketing, or otherwise contacts us.
The personal information we collect may include contact information (such as name, address, telephone number, or email address) and contact preferences. It may also include professional information, such as job title, department or job role, and the nature of an individual’s request or communication. We may also collect information that visitors choose to provide to us when completing any ‘free text’ boxes in our forms (for example, for event sign-up, product feedback, or survey requests). Please do not post any information that you do not want to reveal to the public at large.
Information We or Our Third-Party Partners Collect Automatically
When using the Blulink Network Properties, we or our third-party partners may automatically collect certain information from an individual’s device. In some countries, including countries in the EU, this information may be considered personal data under applicable data protection laws.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use information collected from the Blulink Network Properties for the following purposes:
- To send marketing and promotional communications. For example, we and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the information for our marketing purposes.
- To send administrative information. For example, to send information regarding our services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To engage in and process transactions.For example, we may use personal information to process your transactions and for billing purposes.
- To manage accounts and provide customer support or other services.For example, we may use information to create or administer Blulink Network accounts and to provide customer support or other requested services or information about our services.
- To select content and improve quality. We may use information to help improve the Blulink Network Properties and Blulink Network content and our services and to ensure that content on the Blulink Network properties is presented in the most effective manner for your device.
- For legal purposes.We may use information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with subpoenas, warrants, or other legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- For our business purposes. We may use information for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our products, services, marketing, and client relationships.
Cookies And Similar Tracking Technologies
Use Of Blulink Network Properties By Minors
The Blulink Network Properties are not intended for nor directed to individuals that are deemed to be children under applicable data protection or privacy laws, and we request that such individuals do not provide information through any of the Blulink Network Properties.
Have a question ? You can email us at Support@blulinkllc.com